Tuesday 1 May 2018

Vincci - May 2018 sale


Back in Penang , I went straight on the attack mode in the store to "balas dendam" on not having known about there being a Vincci shoe sale earlier .

There's one thing you should know about the May sale . It's close to Raya thus you'll see a lot of sandals in designs which mostly Malay ladies  prefer .
Plus , compared to the time I went mad over the shoes at the last sale , this time round , shoes are priced higher ( most times , costing 10 ringgit more ) , with most popular sizes almost non existant .
Meaning , they seem to be trying to push off the less popular sizes first .

Also , I personally feel that the range is less exciting than the last crazy sale . Still after 2 hours of mingling , putting on , placing back , mirror hogging , I walked out with 4 of these below .




Maroon platform high heels .
MYR 49 . Marked down from MYR 129.
Suits the vintage look I love so much .


White cross strap slingbacks . 
Also MYR 49 .
Very good for dancing . The back strap has a really strong grip .



Almond toe pumps .
Omg , I really hesitated on taking this one because the outer material is suede like which I completely and utterly detest , however , the inside is super comfortable ! Soooooo soft and irresistible , plus very nice to walk in ....what to do . Better take it before I regret .
49 ringgit as well .


MYR 19 for this .
Fair value.
Looks like that pink fenty ( the one by Puma has a pink sole and is of course more cushiony - better built , but I'm certainly NOT willing to cough up over 500 ringgit just to have a silk bow across my trainers gosh .
MYR19 I can take . Reasonable enough .

While I was at the other town , I presumed that the sizes for this particular shoe had been snapped up .
Um , not so the case. 
Today , halfway through my method of spending hours mulling over the designs in full view of everyone in the store , one of the staff was actually opening a box when I asked her for the sizes available .
That's when she informed me that it ( that pink fenty style shoe above ) only came in 2 sizes , so help you gawd ( she didn't say that , I did ).

Frankly , I'm shocked . And honestly , I wonder how well this sale will go especially if the prices are marked ten ringgit higher than the last sale and walk in customers like us are forced to settle for all the wrong sizes .

Which makes me wonder if it is the store policy to sell the odd sizes first or some of the staff are hoarding shoes for customers they have on the sideline , you know , internal staff moonlighting as personal shoppers . Just saying cos some pics which appeared on the net were taken from the inside with the shutters all down .

Anyway , tomorrow is the last day  if there are any of the popular sizes , my hunch is that they should come out tomorrow . If not , too bad , you can always sit this one out and wait for the next one yes ?

No comments: