Tuesday 29 May 2018

Setbacks are minor , just look at the bigger picture


The one thing I look forward to nowadays is the day I can finally stop hiding my torso under a shirt .
Still have a lot to work on as you can see .


" Are you trying to look like wrestler ? " he asked me .
Of course not . But wow I take that as a compliment . It shows how fit and fab I'm getting .





This is me laid almost bare. 
The best way to identify and confirm  progress made .

Only after looking at these pics , did realise how small my arms have become , yet I'm still fretting over jiggly bat wings .

Thank god for Zumba .

Anyway , here is where I pour my heart out to you , there was a minor setback this morning unrelated to this. Those of you who are my compatriots will know what it is . Very embarassing situation and this isn't the first time it has happened either. 
Yes I am upset , but I will soldier on as always instead of complaining .
I have been through worse things in life so maybe this wasn't meant to be .
I'll just take it in my stride .

This attitude is what keeps me gorgeous and stunning yes ?




No comments: