Tuesday 29 May 2018

The 6% effect



Retailers as of now , are already giving us 6% off our purchases in a heck of a lot of places and that has translated into robust crowds flocking into the shopping complexes of late .

The amount of people offering a 6% cashback or straight discount is so bewildering omg ....and then there are clothing stores such as H  &  M leading the pack with very visible notices outside their stores .
No secret code required , you just come and swoop up even heavily discounted products , no questions asked .....6 % is taken off immediately , no need to wait till 1st of June !



Completely transparent high neck top. I seriously wonder how I am going to walk around with this and a straight face . In the meantime BUY first , cry later ? Will I be brazen enough to pull this off ? Errrr no , I think I'll wear a camisole underneath you know 



Pleather skirt with gathers and side pockets 

And that's how I received a pleasant surprise when finally after a couple of weeks of deliberation , I picked these 2 deals up ( yes I intend to wear them in this manner ) and I got 6% knocked off the total ! Seems it was on for only a few days and I managed to home in on the last day


You'd better get down to some serious shopping folks . Discount wise , this ought to be one of the best Rayas ever . 
However , don't just take my word for it as not all are honest . Some have been known to mark up prices to make it seem as if you're getting a great deal when it's almost the same price during every sale period. 

Yeah be cautious , like me you know , I only bought 2 items today . You've got to have some feeler on the price first .

Who else is going on wild shopping sprees ?
Electronics buffs are having a field day changing their stuff to new ones , go check it out , quite a number of households in my neighbourhood are getting in new furnitures even !
Is it unusual ? You betcha ! It's going to be Raya but they're acting like it's CNY ! 



No comments: