Wednesday 9 May 2018

The importance of trying


Found a few jawdropping togs after trying on dresses that even made me go 
" Ugh ! " at first sight .
Yup , maroon / burgundy or red wine coloured threads hardly rank high in my books , still I decided that I would apply the same time tested method and give the dress a go .




Wide scooped neckline with long bell sleeves that split open on the underside , 
if you were to see this on the shelf , it looks so boring right ? 
Let's take it into the dressing room and see how it turns out .




Ohohoho ....nope , I'm not showing you my image in the dressing room . Here's what it almost looked like on muah . Just add on more kilos . Like really more . 

As per the photo ! 
Gorgeous ! 
I felt it made me look almost like one of those ultra elegant , ethereal creatures at car shows .
Did not expect that at all . Frankly , I'm amazed at the transformation . 

Of course I took it !



After discount , I only had to cough up MYR 50 for it but you wouldn't have guessed that it costs so little when it looks like it cost a bomb !


Part of the trick , lies in being very patient coupled with a little stroke of luck .
Wait for the price to drop ( about 6 months in this case ) and keep your fingers crossed that you can eventually find one in your size !

So why is it so important to try it on ? Because you can never tell what really constitutes to an amazing fit if you didn't .

Location : Nichii 


No comments: