Saturday 12 May 2018

A go go booties with anodised kitten heels


" Are you sure you can walk in that ?
It looks so unstable ! " 



Of course I can , these are Vincci's .  They are reknowned in the country for churning out trendy , but reasonably priced shoes .
However , when they present us with soles that are priced slightly higher , for example at MYR 129 onwards , those kinds of shoes can sometimes even outperform more famous global shoe brands that are sold at MYR 400 upwards . I say sometimes because there are some misses . Especially when it comes to the right fit . 



See , I'm a size 7 , and I had to take a size 8 because my ankles are quite large , hence a smaller size would leave the area above my ankles to be chaffed and blistered should I attempt to walk in them for 2 hours or more .


I'm sure you'd love to know how much I paid for these .


Brand new. Non display model .
Originally MYR 159.
Now MYR 39 ! 
Took me sometime to locate after canvassing a couple of stores on the mainland.

Available in 2 colours . 
White and black .
Honestly , the black booties looks like crap on me . That's why I took the white one .





No comments: