Wednesday 13 June 2018

Butterfly maxi grecian dress - surprise surprise


Update : so I decided to go back there today and grill a staff . Seems the designer who is based here in Malaysia , used to supply Laura Ashley with these clothes , who it is , he says he has no idea . 
And there you have it .
End of story for now 

~~~~~~~~~

Maxi dresses have the ability to make any woman feel so princessy and special .
Add on some split butterfly sleeves , dreamy chiffon material , in a shade that is so Kate Spade with an unresistable price tag to boost ?
No way I'm letting this one pass me by !




Not my first maxi dress but certainly the first dress I own in this turqoise / minty colour , it looks something like the design below .....just add on two slits right up to the thigh level on both sides of the dress .
There's also an inner dress in stretch material of the same colour ....since you know , the material is chiffon so kinda see through , nor worries there with that dress in place . 
Also detailing , in the form of a front panel embroidery across the boob area all of the same tone .

Come to think of it , it's very now and in trend , so I may have stumbled onto a really great buy here .



Price : marked down to RM 55
( you could probably purchase something similar online , but as far as I am concerned , I'm fussier about wanting to try it on before I hand over the cash , so that will never work for me )

Origin : surprise , surprise ! 
It bears a 
" Laura Ashley Ladies" 
 tag on the price description . 
The clothes tag does not bear that label . The price tag does . Don't read that wrong please.
Was informed that this garment was intended for the Brit market
 ( probably did not make the cut but oh who cares ) .
At this price , and quality ? I never ask any questions that will jeopardise my purchase .

No comments: