Sunday 10 June 2018

Coordinating separates into one tracksuit


It took a search through 2 states to come up with this single coordinated look ,conjured from two garments by 2 different labels from H&M . 

This coordinated colour and print look is something only like minded women will appreciate .

It's also gonna be the first time I'm taking my Puma's to the pavement and oh while we're at it , let's throw on that Zara bag now shall we ?




So after all that trouble just to come up with one matching tracksuit ( come to think of it , it ought to be cheaper just buying an entire outfit if you minus out the travelling ) , why the heck am I hiding my face ?

Turns out he actually liked this shot , just as I was desperately battling the wind which my spiderweb silk like flyaway hair easily picks up .
Well , if he likes it , then I'll keep it .



You won't see this kind of loungewear often in Penang , it's my kind of way in perking up the local scene .
Makes me that dark blue and red flower sticking out among those yellow sprays you're so used to seeing .

We can be all trendsetters in our own way and you have no idea how much it pleases me , if another lady follows my style of dressing . You know how old I am , the garment needs to fit right even before you consider whether it is age appropriate or not .

Penang needs that don't you think ? 
We ought to dress up more on a daily basis and not just live for the next dinner in order for you to doll up eh ?

Anyway , after seeing these pics , I think I might amp it up with some heels and add on some extra large white buttons to the pants .


No comments: