Saturday 9 June 2018

Something to remember her by


First time I actually spotted a Kate Spade bag was when I was on a flight to London . I still remember the sheen and stunning finish of the bag , this was when she was still governing at the reins  .....till when I went to the US , I did think of purchasing it from their famous outlet stores but alas , I discovered that outlet stores in the US can be a big scam .



Eventually , a boutique opened up in Penang .
Then a few weeks back I had an invitation extended for me to attend the boutique's Private Party . However, I didn't turn up even though a famous caricature artist was scheduled to make an appearance . 


Our paths may cross at some point of our lives but somethings aren't meant to be . 

While I do Live my life just as Colorfully , the irony of it is this .....that particular bag which I still lust after , is in sombre black !

Given to me as a gift ,at least I have something to remember her by .


No comments: