Thursday 7 June 2018

Same dress nightmare


What's the worst thing that can happen to you when you buy a dress on discount ?
First . Encountering another person wearing the exact same dress as you .
Second . That she bought it cheaper than you .

You may view the hilarious video on the link below . Copy and paste it please, thank you .

https://www.facebook.com/brightside/videos/1890908577704543/



Now I know why my blogposts have tripled ever since I started posting up how much I got them for . 
* blink blink *

Anyway , here is the latest addition to my wardrobe .
No , not another dress lolz.

This H & M cropped zip up jacket with rows of large white buttons on red stripes .


There was only one piece in the entire store . Not only that , I can't even find it on the net .

Priced marked down from RM129 to RM50 .
I still enjoyed a discount at checkout , meaning I only paid RM 47 for it in the end . 

Good price ? I think so !



No comments: