Sunday 1 July 2018

Nicaraguan rebel or Mao ?



The whole idea was to project the  Nicaraguan rebel jungle look . As it is , it turns out that due to the color , some older participants were actually  convinced that I resembled Mao Zedong's soldier .
Omg. 




Meanwhile , the younger girls wondered where on earth I got these Apache Helicopter earrings from ....
well I made them myself , and no they're not heavy .



Here's my jungle trainer sifu ...
Holy , whom I train with twice a week most of the time , the one who is partly responsible for my physique now , as his steps are more advanced and challenging at the same time .

I thought he looked very colour coordinated , strong and super muscular last night at the Zumba Warrior event .





Anyway , some ladies also asked if I bought my jumpsuit online and whether I was wearing anything inside it , er no .
The jumpsuit is from Padini and I had on a long soft undie from Pierre Cardin , so as not to show the pantyline during such events ( I learnt it the hard way last Xmas lol ) , with a thin double bra from Forever 21 .
The glittery shoes are from Everbest and glitter socks from Cotton On .
My bullet belt , self made with a toy gun from a dollar store attached to the back . Oh and that cap is from Jeep .

Today , my knees are still hurting but that's normal , so long as you load up on food that is good for the body after that .

Coming back to the title , sometimes what we think we are projecting may be misinterpreted as something else and some people may take offense to it while others may like it to the max .
I find that a big smile helps ease tensions sometimes so I do that a lot come what may . The most important thing is to enjoy and have a whole lot of fun with like minded people even if they are older than me in age , but young at heart and crazy , you fit that criteria .... I like you already :D


No comments: