Saturday 30 June 2018

Activewear haul - new jackets , tops and tights



Because we are now in the thick of the World Cup , the activewear scene has pretty much exploded into regular stores even ,with new in trend colours and more sports dresses than ever .
Currently , walk in customers have some of the best picks I dare say , especially when it comes to branded sports wear ,with some outlets  offering huge discounts in order to compete for your ringgit .




I'm concentrating on getting new outer sports jackets now to match the tights that I have .
Sadly I've not been very successful because it IS quite a tall order but I'm still not giving up hope .

That one on top is from Diadora , not a very popular brand now but still selling and I think it looks damn good on me despite that being a man's design .
Colour is a cross between terracotta , burgundy and red wine . Very unusual , looks more like a Korean bean paste and ought to be worn fully zipped up all the way up the neck .


Update : here's the Diadora jacket I was talking about . Marked down to RM 56 only .



Got another in blue from Padini , which I am not completely happy with . They've got lots of improvement to do when it comes to colour and quality for their activewear section . The more I look at this , the more I feel like I should have spent my money in Reebok or Diadora .



Here's a colourful abstract one from Aeon . I wanna kick myself over this , cos I've been seeing it hanging up there without even wanting to try it on  ut yesterday when I finally did , wham ! It matches my shoes and that very difficult to match set by USA Pro ! Love it already !


Don't know why I got this except for the fact that it reminds me of Missy Elliot and it cost RM40 only. From Cotton On . 
Like a raincoat lol . How to dance with this one ?


Moving onto tights .




I'm so happy that I managed to get that Gunmetal Grey tights and sports bra top from Forever 21 . 
Full set . Both at RM 94 . And that's after a 6% discount for gst . Fantastic ! Somehow lost the bra pic . Show you later .


 This is not from yesterday's haul but the pair of pleather like mesh tights I wore during the 2 day Zumba event at The Top . Also from Forever 21.


Not from the activewear range . Got it super cheap ( RM 20 ) from  H & M but I need to adjust the leg bottom first before I can use it .



From Reebok .
My first full length blue tights . Still have the electric blue capri from Cotton On but I prefer full length tights and am so glad I finally found one that I like .


Semi glitter high waisted tights also from Reebok . Super love this . Colour is an unusual greyish blue . The hold on the tummy area is just awesome but the design is not for a shy wallflower cos it is super outstanding .


Not the exact match but almost there . From Cotton On , marked down to RM 15 . 





Latest one from Cotton On .
Very unusual jersey polyester tights these . Think they are meant for colder climates .


Tops .




Really don't understand why white anything activewear is so expensive but there I finally got this from Reebok .



As well as the Elle sports bra to match the earlier capri .
Was on 50% discount as well so I'm really glad I took a chance and waited !



Burgundy racerback top from Cotton On Body .


Sleeveless turtle neck from Sub which doesn't have an activewear range but has many high quality clothes that can take the sweat and beating .




Unusual cold shoulder jersey from G & H . Got them in 2 colours .
RM 16 each 



Reebok jersey , very comfy and fitting . This matches the Adidas tights I have been wearing during special events .

Wanna know why I got so many stuff from Reebok ? 
Two reasons .
1 . Except for the white top , they were mostly on 50% discount so how could I resist eh ? 
50% is massive savings for quality activewear that can last for years .


2 . Anyway , if you like Reebok as much as I do , make sure you don't miss out on the opportunity to get a duffel bag at only RM19 with every RM 250 purchase at RSH .

No comments: