Thursday 9 August 2018

Forever 21 activewear haul


Some fitness enthusiasts out there think I spend a ton of money on my togs .
Not really . If I ever do purchase them at full price , I'd probably consider myself a failure , you know ? 


Right . Now , scroll down and see my haul . Spent a total of 4 and a half hours inside the store today .
Still , you'd never guess that each item cost me an average of  RM39  only .
About the same as what you would pay for some cheaper activewear out there in the market , which will not last as many times in the wash .






1. First up .
This white anorak with gold bands along the sleeves



Original price : RM 99
What it looks like .
Photo credit : Fashiola.pt


2. White mesh longline sportsbra .
Original price : RM 99




Looks somewhat like , but nothing like this picture below lol !
Not so low cut , I don't have that mountainous valley and the bottom wraps around a huge part of the abdomen nicely

Photo credit : Pinterest


3. White medium impact sports bra . Because white anything is super expensive .
Original price RM99



4. White quilted tights .
Wasn't so happy with the fit . It's kind of transparent but what the heck , since it's so cheap , why not ?
Original price : RM 129




Photo credit : Forever 21 USA





5 . The holographic jacket I've been staking out for a couple of months already and yes ! I finally got it today thanks to the great offer !
Original price : RM 149



Photocredit : Poshmark



6 . Silver shorts.
I don't know mannnnn , I just bought it on a whim .
Original price : RM 129



I really feel like cutting away the mesh part cos I think it's so stupid . I like the shorts but I hate the netting .
At the same time , I'm also worried that if I do that , it will affect the hold factor.

Photo credit : Yaoota



7.  Medium impact olive sports bra
Original price : RM 99.90




Photo credit : Forever 21








8 . High waisted olive leggings 
Original price : RM 99
( this is a different material from the sports bra above but the shade is almost similar )




Photo credit : Forever21.com




 9. Found the matching jacket more than a week later .
Original price : THB 1090
 ( approximately RM 136 )




10 . Black mesh detail longline sports bra .
This is the exact same design as the white one in #2 .
Original price : RM 99.00






The only time I'll ever look something like below is ...
Never .


Photo credit : jfitactivewear.com





11 .  Black ladder cutout leggings .
One of the leggings on my wishlist now fulfilled .
Original price : RM 129



Photo credit : Forever 21





12  . Mesh hooded jacket 



13. Hooded metallic jacket .
Why do I need one ?
I haven't even used the dusky gold one from Cotton On yet .
Original price : RM 99





Photo credit : Forever 21




14 . Blush Mesh Anorak
Original price : RM 149



15 . Indigo low impact sports bra .
This will go with that metallic Reebok tights I got on 50% discount .
Original price : RM 99



16 . Nylon leggings in plum .

Been eyeing this for months also ( the fit is aaaaamazing ) . 
When I went back to the shop , I couldn't find it anywhere , so when it reappeared just now , I grabbed it as fast as I could .
Original price : RM 59




Photo credit : Lyst




17  . Rose Graphic leggings .
Almost bought this in June , luckily I waited till now .
Original price : RM 129



Photo credit : Lyst





Do bear in mind that I used the word " average " for each piece of clothing . Well , that's because it depends what selected item you take , as well as whether the outlet in your country , is giving out a similar offer .

Needless to say , if you're in Penang , you might wanna check the store out .
It's tomorrow or never , cos from what I heard from the girls 
" we've never given out this kind of offer before " . 

Original retail price for the entire lot :
RM 1801

Average amount paid for each piece :
RM 40 



No comments: