Sunday 9 September 2018

Alphabounce Beyond it is


Took close to 2 hours in the shop before settling on the following .




Yeah , close to two hours being waited and served hand and foot on with angelic patience by two male sales assistants cos I walked into the sports store dressed like this . 
Whattttt ?
Oh yes I did .


After trying countless pairs , I took the Alphabounce Beyond in white .



Don't even know why I found the Continental Tyres logo underneath to be part of the factor that sealed the deal for me . I make strange choices on a whim sometimes .


Here's the other contender .
Nike with a pink tick .




It's been a good week to me , made better by a third fella who spoke to me like he had stars in his eyes .
Glad I made his heart skip a heartbeat a few times , maybe it's cos of the amount of shoes I tried on lol lol. Each time he went upstairs to get yet another size ( I was a bit fussy in the exact fit aspect ) I heard his footsteps thunder across the store .

Yet he was not only happy to help , he was all starry eyed and smiling the whole time . 
Smile folks , it's not as expensive as an Alphabounce Beyond but it sure is as dazzling as hell , that's if they ever smile in hell. 

No comments: