Thursday 24 May 2012

( NH ) Hong Kong Kim Gary Restaurant - new look



It's been ages since I've been here. They've closed for renovations for so long, I've almost forgotten they even existed on this floor .




We followed the waitress into the area where the cushioned seats were.




Walaueh... do they seriously expect a full grown human being like me, to sit in here ?




I squeezed in my stomach and kept my fingers crossed I wouldn't get stuck here .

Holy shit.




View from where I was sitting. Like in a sort of maze where you are supposed to find/crawl your way out.

Feeling so boxed in.




Press this escape button in case you can't find your way out. Just kidding.

It's a call button. So you don't have to yell or make funny hand signals to get the staffs attention.




Because I was under the false impression that I was still lithe and supple as a yoga queen, we went overboard with our orders again.

Quadruple Style Sandwich $6.

Ham, cheese, egg. Mmmmm. Comfort food this.




Moist Asparagus with Mushrooms in Double Cheese sauce $9.50

So irresistible is the sinful mozarella and creamy cheese combo .

Perfect for growing an instantly oversized tum and getting wedged into the space between the table and the seat eventually.





Steak baked rice with MORE cheese served in a cute bamboo steamer $ 19.50

So nobody can pull you out without calling in the Bomba.





3 bowls of Yorshin roast duck flavour noodles with beef slices.

$8.90 each.

Super spicy but super nice.

Super stuck for eternity.




Cheh, where got enough.

Bring on the Borsch soup with soft sour spicy cabbages and carrots.



Dessert

Stomach got no feeling already at this point.




Mango Ai-Yu Ice Jelly $6.50 is the taller one.

The shorter, quarter drunk one is some kind of fruit milk .

Time out.

Cannot breathe. Don't even have room to burp.

Call in the paramedics.




Bill.

Cough, cough.




Maybe that's why ours was the only table to get water in a ceramic teacup.

They saw it coming. They could envision me choking on the bill.

Somehow makes me feel a little special.





Oh wait, you mean that is MY cup of tea ?

Yep. Confirm mampus, pengsan, whatever.


Location : Gurney Plaza

Address : 170-03-60A/61/63A/65/66, Plaza Gurney, Persiaran Gurney, 10250 Penang

Contact : 04-2281116





No comments: