Saturday 1 June 2013

( NH ) Daorae Tg Tokong - sunken tatami vs the other side




This section, was where they treated us like Kings, on our previous visit







Today, however, we decided to sit over on the other side, just to see if there was a difference in the level of service.






Most definitely yes, but also partly due to the fact that we just stuck to soups, minus the charcoal barbecue today.
Since not much assistance was required, the waiters weren't springing to the slightest flick of my eyebrow like before....






....Jay Park was there as my witness...





Samgyetang costs a bomb at RM $35 . 
I reason with myself that, I'm drinking this for health purposes, taking care not to eat the ginseng as it has the potential to cause a nose bleed if one does...





....and yet at the same time , I couldn't resist swiping more sips off this nasty hot killer bowl of Yook Gae Jang ( RM $22).





Changed often, so it never gets boring, the complimentary banchan selection, was preceeded by free salad for starters, and halfway through our meal ....





... lands a small Korean pancake at no extra charge ....






...capped off with barley dessert drink ( extremely good ! ) and fruits ...
on the house !






They don't just feed you with good, tasty Korean food here. They also spoil you, with so much food, as if you were related to this superstar.





As we staggered ( no... rolled ) out and I feebly raised my hand to take a picture, this fellow, just seemed to love being in the shot .
How to shoo him away, when he was grinning like Ronaldo in a club....I couldn't protest, I was too weak, I was impossibly over the limit full ! like a fat Christmas turkey right to the brim, with kimchi coming out through my ears .






Tata for now Daorae...that was one helluva good pigout trip .





Location : Jalan Tanjong Tokong

Directions : Head towards Tesco Tg Pinang, lookout for a Petronas petrol station on your right. Make a U turn back at the traffic lights. The shop is just next to the petrol station.

No comments: