Tuesday 23 September 2014

8 minute sweep


This is what me and 6 other lucky ones did yesterday.
The 8 minute Nestle Bliss supermarket sweep challenge.
Wasn't easy one bit. At one point, in the middle of the sweep, I really thought I would faint.


Rules were laid down and we drew lots from a glass bowl to determine our participation numbers


 

After the event, we went for a well deserved breakie at a restaurant downstairs called Mizzy Bistro, to enjoy a spread specially catered for the event.
Parked our trolleys outside in this manner.


 At the back near the windows, are Sweep Marshalls assigned to each one of us. Mine was great, she even motivated me, just as I was about to give up.
" 1 minute 30 seconds left , come on, you can do it ! "she told me. Sprung back into action after that but am really grateful she helped renew my willpower .


Not dieted nor exercised for the past 12 years yet I still have it in me. 2 trolleys, within 8 minutes, bearing in mind the distance, is no laughing matter.
How did I do it ? Well, I'm not afraid to eat....spaghetti, eggs, franks, bring it on ! 



 You just need to see what's in my trolley to know that I place a lot of importance on copious amounts of tasty foods and beverages. 
And a variety of yogurts is one of them. 



This piece below, is defintely something to cherish, yes ?
As the limit is RM5000 , once you hit above the stipulated 
amount , expect to pay for the remaining balance.




2 comments:

Tokyo in Pics said...

You guys parked your shopping trolleys outside the restaurant before heading in to eat? Sounds a little the cowboy who ties up his horse before going into the bar! Love it :) And congrats too!!

gostansikit said...

Why, thank you.Well, spurred by my success, I got off my high horse and trotted in . My trolley let out a neigh. Lolz, never thought of it in that way. The restaurant does have a saloon like feel to it also.