Monday 8 December 2014

Don't upload onto facebook


The seller pleaded with me not to upload this picture onto facebook or any food hunting site for that matter. Taken aback I asked him
" Why ? "
He gave me some bs about the dishes being not suited to everybody's tastebuds then turned to my Sunday breakfast partner and got so excited , halfway through he started speaking in Hakka ! Shake head ...hahahaha...
Went on about some Singaporeans putting a review about his stall on facebook . Couldn't catch if it was a positive or negative one.



" He can't cope " I told the glutton " Must be too many outsiders turning the place upside down "
He huffed back " He doesn't need more new customers, his regulars are more than enough to sustain him "
Anyway, here's a clue : if you're keen, his wantan mee stall is located in the same shop as the one selling this game textured ( read tough ) duck sprinkled with deep fried garlic. 
And yes, there is a post about this noodle stall somewhere in this blog. " It's ok, he doesn't know you have a blog " 
Or maybe does he ? Lol. Cracks me up.


Location : Ssshhhh 

No comments: