Sunday 11 January 2015

Guzman Y Gomez - World Square


After the previous night's Chinese sit down 
it was such a relief to find a cute little Mexican cantina.
Part of a flourishing chain , I love what they did with these plastic crates.



Asked for a recommendation and here I'd like to say that 
the staff is quite friendly even to clueless new patrons like us. 




We sit over here and wait it out.
Cozy corner this. I actually have a pot of that very same plant on my windowsill back home.




So the food arrives eventually and we tuck in .
Generous blob of guacamole, yummy black beans that taste like baked beans , juicy steak cubes plus Nachos.
Mmmm. 
While unable to vouch for its authenticity, it was nice to snack on. Perfect for those who love finger foods.
Quite filling if I may add.




Marker for those who need it. Get to this open space and you'll find the little restaurant.



Location : Sydney

No comments: