Sunday 10 January 2016

Come , see the fountain on Codrington Avenue


Glued onto a spotted signboard near the traffic lights in Bayan Baru ,just before a hospital , I sometimes wonder why our society acts so prudish , when signs such as this , ,seem to indicate otherwise .





Not to worry , help is but a phone call away .
Loosely translated , 
it means an oil for long lasting strength .

* Muffled guffaws *




Strength to do what ?

What this fountain on Codrington Avenue does day and night . Probably.

Who approved this ?
Who designed it ?
I think it's awful but the boys crack up over this .




Someone in the council seems to be fixated with phallic objects . The fountain has been up for some time since the Pulau Tikus fiasco , but I am only showing you this now cos I'm linking the top pic to this  .
How annoying ( a sign that I'm turning old haha )

Anyway , maybe that water feature is the reason why the net connection on this avenue sucks to the max . Of course I'm not serious. 

Location : Codrington Avenue  




No comments: