Friday 13 January 2017

A suspicious rooster


This representation of a rooster is so horrifying , I gave it a week before finally snapping a pic . You know , just in case they still had final touch ups to put up and the final product would be spectacular .
Yeah , it's been pretty much the same the whole week .
Spectacularly scary . The kind of rooster you would want around you if your area is infested with hoardes of centipedes .



To be fair , I think they did make some improvement .... an extra purple collar was added on . Someone must be reading the same paper as I am . You see , the paper had mentioned that feng shui masters asked us to wear more purple this year . Geez .



These pics were all taken from afar ( because the bird looks so evil and scary in case you didn't notice already ) thus I had to crop them else if I got nearer , I would have dropped my device and then I wouldn't be able to post up crap no more .

Now take a look at the sign next to it and see what it says  .

" A stylish  &  auspicious year of the Rooster awaits you "

Ok , maybe , given the benefit of the doubt , the colours on the big bird , are indeed auspicious  .
But stylish ?
Come on ....it looks like a kindy project for cloth mâché .




There's the rest of it .
Good gosh .




Location : Kelawei Road , Penang 

No comments: