Friday 3 March 2017

Forever 21 - second round haul


Help !
I got brainwashed by the girl at the outlet into believing that their athletic bra is even better than huge sports labels . She told me her customer who has used some of the more famous labels told her so and demmit , it worked like a charm in convincing me .

See the blue one ? 
Alright . I have to agree with her .
It gives me volume and holds everything up like a maximum push up bra , without a single padding .
Was really amazed by that .
My dumplings won't fly out of place or swing around . Much like .



Really don't know the exact shade for the other neon . Probably a peach neon . Very brief if I may add . Very brief .

Price : the blue one is the most I've ever paid for a sports bra while the neon peach was on discount .
Total = don't ask 

* dear gawd I hope to stop buying more fitness wear starting from tomorrow *
* dear gawd , help me forget that other Alberto de Herrera piece I have my eye on 

Location : Penang

No comments: