Monday 5 June 2017

Reebok Sayumi and a Classic Royal duffel


Seriously now . I went back in to see where I had gone wrong . Why so many found them suitable , yet I found fault with the Les Milles Hayasu line. Nope.
 Still does not give me that proper fit . Huge issue with a snag in the heel area . 
Really don't see what the fuss is all about .
Had also snuck back into another Puma outlet , not impressed when I realised that they still had a long way to go in terms of durability as well as discolouration .

Then I decided to slip my foot into the brown and white Sayumi . Hey , not bad . 
Found a black and white lying around  but not before a little bit of drama .



So happened I got careless and placed the half side of the shoe down on the floor .
A lady picked it up and started getting all animated over it since she'd seen me parading the brown and white Sayumi around the store earlier .
Oh oh . Could mean trouble . Please don't tell me she's not gonna let go of it ?



Went up to her and told her straight in the face . She was getting it for her teenage son you see .
" Sure you want this ? That's a ladies dance shoe you know ? "
She gave me the wide eyed look , while her son wrinkled his nose .
Probably didn't believe me . 
No matter , you see , I've been getting some pretty great service from a lot of sales staff lately and this fella , summoned all of the fierce diva within him to make sure she handed it back to muah truly ! 


Guess I've fine tuned my ways till the shop guy even flicked up one side of his shoe for me to inspect ( admiringly of course ! ) .
Deng . The things we retail shoppers get up to !

On the way out , I spotted this in the window . 


Called the Classic Royal Duffle ( Colour : Shark ) , I love how this section is made from cloth while the sides are PU leather .



Notice how large the brand name fonts are getting these days ?
Doesn't matter . Love it or hate it , it's still an original merchandise lol

Location : Penang 

No comments: