Saturday 3 June 2017

Puma - Clash Tights


I stepped in a little starry eyed into the Puma boutique today . 
Can't say I wasn't influenced by the exceptional service I received from the staff ( was checking out their Ignite series... omg so cantiklah ) , in the end , I bought my first piece .
Call it a compromise though it seems more like a splurge since I already have acquired some pretty cool tights from Reebok so far. 

Clash Tights in Black & Knockout Pink with feather prints .
Otherwise known as part of the ensemble featured on Kylie Jenner's Swan Pack ad ( see bottom of this post ) .



Material is a bit thicker with dryCELL moisture management , there's a cute small pocket at the back ( no zip ) .
Very tight , compression hold yet to be put to the test .
Looks wise , real stunning , I like the way it swathes around in this manner . 




As you can see , I do consciously mix and match odd pieces together . Doesn't have to be colour coordinated but this sure goes with my recently purchased Adidas trainers .
Plus , I really love that shiny holographic type Puma logo out front !
Will it make me forever faster ? Feeling a bit lovelier maybe .



Location : Penang

No comments: