Tuesday 4 July 2017

Disco Best Beef ดิสโก้ เบสต์บีฟ


By now , I've learnt not to take any beef soup that is dark in colour as it contains too many overpowering herbs that spoil the enjoyment for me .

Disco Best Beef has clear beef soup and that's where we are headed this time . 
Getting a table space can be trying even during non peak periods so be prepared to wait most times .



Can't seem to take my eyes of this area . Although quite cramped , I do love the overall setup


They've cleverly recreated street dining with the addition of these condiments in this manner .


Found myself raving over the tender meat pieces which reminded me of one great hawker situated in Karak town . 



Beef balls were pleasant , can't say I'm wild about the soup ( added on chilli flakes for more kick ) however , the beef meat is so divine tasting , it more than makes up for everything else that is lacking .

Cons : 

#1 there is no English menu

#2 do expect mix ups ( we requested for 2 bowls of kway teow but were served vermicelli instead )

#3 very cramped 

Location : Mega Bangna , Bangkok 

No comments: