Wednesday 26 July 2017

Not just any mat


Have you ever seen a gold yoga mat ?
 I sure haven't . Anyway , since I just began to incorporate exercise into my life from last December , inevitably yoga will be a natural progression . Don't care if it has been in the market far back as 2016 ( what the production date on the label says ) but I sure want one for myself ! 
Where did I get this from ? Body by Cotton On . Bag not included .





Soooo, over the weekend , I was fortunate enough to attend 2 short classes by the Hah sisters in Ipoh . Mervis Hah does a slave driving zumba routine even though her moves look so simple ( oh man , I felt like I was climbing a hill ! ) , while her sis blew me away with her amazing yoga knowledge and limbs that made me wonder if she was made from rubber .
 I wish they held classes here in Penang as they are both really inspiring teachers who are highly qualified at their chosen fields .



Progress so far . My figure has begun to take a more packed form especially on my thigh area . 
Still working on my tum , still eating like a pig but I'm going sizes down as you can see with these 2 new examples below both from Coar , also by Cotton On .
This black piece ( you can never get enough of black ) is meant to keep my pouch under a little bit more control .
Purposely tight and covers up to my butt while the one above ( see picture ) is an army green which I can wear just like that on top of my favourite sports bra because I dare to and don't nobody tell me I can't do it .




Love the lingerie like feel , they're both not heavy , they do crumple slightly when you chuck it into the gym bag , but then straighten out as soon as you begin to break sweat .
And when the sweat gets wicked away , there is that cool feel to the cloth which is what makes me come back to this brand for my outerwear .

Believe me I tried their sports bra , it's good for girls with nothing to show , but not me because it scrunches my waist and gives the illusion that balloons up my figure into an hourglass that looks so unnatural , so Amber Rose - ish.... er , I'm not looking for this kind of attention so they're not for women with fuller figures like muah , unless you don't mind the staring ,  dropped kettlebells and so on so forth .

Location : Penang

No comments: