Sunday 13 August 2017

Penny Farthing Pastor


Can you believe this ?
I didn't at first. Thought my eyes were playing tricks on me .




The rider looked so stable , he made  it seem like a genius mode of transport in today's modern world .
If you can ride one the way he does , you not only get a bird's eye view of the traffic situation in front , no driver can say he didn't see you coming from the back . The only thing I see as a drawback is how he gets down from it .
Does he need a tree for that purpose ? Hmmmm....food for thought .



Before we actually knew who he was , we made the following assumptions .
That he's an eccentric , that maybe he's a circus act .....


There .
Who is this man ?
A pastor who is born in Penang and now living in Chiang Rai .

By the way , thanks for flashing mw that unexpected smile which I didn't manage to capture . 
Nobody really smiles on the island and that was a rare moment indeed .


Location : Penang

No comments: