Saturday 7 October 2017

Bound feet platforms


Found another one of those Thai / Laos / Cambodian shoe stalls .
The prices for most shoes , since this was not right smack in the centre of Georgetown was 25 ringgit compared to 29 ringgit in the city .

However , when it came to this platform high heel sneaker below , she was only willing to let it go for 36 ringgit .
Sigh .....



The design is so weird and so alien like , yet I found myself drawn to it .
Probably something Harley Quinn would wear as bathroom slippers lolz .
It's like a bound foot ( they call it moulded ) high heel platform sneaker wedge clog , all in one .

What's with the H on the side ? Maybe it stands for Hogan from Italy or Huf shoes ? Cos I don't know if Hermes sells something like this . Stella Mc Cartney and DKNY have designs that are much flatter , without the raised heels of course ( DKNY calls it Jill platforms ) , but if you want one for yourself , you can find plenty on Aliexpress . 




Cage heels made from a very thin layer of suede like material .
Very comfy this .
Price .....only 25 ringgit can you believe that  ? Gosh ! 

I have another pair from a local brand and I only wore it once before putting it away for good because , I tell you , if I continued wearing it , I'd probably tip over a flight of stairs or break both ankles trying to keep my balance .

No such problem with the ones above . They're super stable and so comfortable , I can confidently dash across heavy traffic in them . Seriously .

No comments: