Thursday 7 December 2017

Silver jhumka fish motif earrings


Say hello to my second bell shaped Jhumka earring .
Again costing MYR 10 only , also found in Little India , Penang .





Can you spot the fish meant to sit on the earlobe ? When you turn it at this angle it looks as if it was escaping from a fish trap .



If you're wondering if this was necessary , well kind of , but ever since I bought the first tiny pearls and enamel jhumka which I love to death by the way , I've entertained thoughts of getting a second one .
This earring below is so noticably super heavy , if I don't take it off before stepping on the weighing scales , I'd think I just put back 2 months of effort !



Yep , I needed another earring after laying my hands on this Turkish design tughra necklace which makes such a sweet clinking sound with each step that I take , I just cannot let my ears go bare !
It needs a partner ! Hence the reason why I choose the antique looking silver red bead filled bottom . Jhumka because I like the design , it turns heads when you put it on . The fish was an accidental find which I thought was cute . 




Location : Penang


No comments: