Thursday 28 December 2017

2 cat eye mirror sunnies and a really trashy aviator


Picked up 2 cat eye Quay My Girl lookalikes from Cotton On called the Gigi Cat Eye Sunnies and a really trashy pair of aviator sunnies from Brands Outlet .



Why'd I pick up all these ? 
Because they're kinda layered with interlapping details with a nice weight to it that keeps them from slipping down to the bridge of my nose .


Yeah , I call this trashy because it looks so cheap yet it after I put it on for fun , trashy somehow looks great on me !
What logic is that ? That's how I pick my stuff. Try try and try till I find something that suits me .


Was actually having a good laugh over these and again , when I looked in the mirror , I liked what I saw .
Hello catwoman ....that's so cute 


So cute that I took it in 2 mirrored colours .
One yellow , the other purple .


At a certain angle , don't you think they resemble butterflies ?

Yes , I'm fast approaching the big 5 , but I think I have enough in me to pull these 3 off .

You cannot take the Ah Lian spirit out of me . The spark just refuses to die .

Location : Penang 

No comments: