Wednesday 3 January 2018

When the plateau is broken


Over the New Year , I've finally broken the plateau and shed another  kilo give and take .
All thanks to those 2 back to back marathon sessions .

I've learnt a few things from all this .

1. The weight that goes off CAN stay off , I'll just have to ensure my input is not waaaaayyy more than my output from then onwards

2 . I'll feel cold more easily

3. My energy level will dip midway through an hour long fitness routine . Take it as a readjustment window .

4. Dizziness could set in , so I've got to take things easy 

5. Nourish , nourish , nourish my tummy . Do less carbs ,yes to proteins ,fats , juices and even sugars .

6. My pant size could drop hence I popped into H&M and found that yes indeed , I've dropped a whopping 4 pant sizes since last year !

Time to go get more shorts to celebrate the moment .




Find myself at the very dependable Brands Outlet again and found that while I'm still the same size here as before , the shorts are a better fit .
Top pic front view .
Bottom pic back view .
My first white denim shorts with embroidered details .
This is highly stretchable and very comfy .


I actually got another very tiny pair from Padini authentics on the last day of 2017 . Compared to Brands Outlet , the fit in Padini is smaller but yes I dare to wear this because I've learnt to not find fault with my body and instead celebrate all the little changes that happen when they do . If anyone does not like what they see , they can always look the other way , right ? This is one of the reasons why Penang is actually a great place to retire in , when you get old here , you don't have to be apologetic about it and you can just do whatever you want , dress whichever way that you wish , with nobody questioning you on your lack of decorum or otherwise .


Well , here's the last piece .
A high rise , non stretchable tattered denim piece .
Hubs shakes his head over this cos he can't believe he'll live to see the day where his wife would walk out in beggar fashion lolz . 
" You're paying for torn clothes ? ...." Cracks him up real good .


Top is the front view where you can actually see the tartan pocket lining .
Bottom is the back view which is so muted in comparison .


Because I also squeezed myself into this , there's bound to be a side effect .
I call it my " cannot sit down shorts " cos somehow when I sit down , the zip slides down . 
" What ? Do you mean you have to stand all the while ? " 
( side stepping a reply on that one )
Now where'd I put those diaper safety pins ? 

Location : Penang

Clothing brands : Garage by Brands Outlet , Padini Authentics by Padini .

No comments: