Tuesday 27 February 2018

11 buttons long



Despite having long legs , I've never been into maxi dresses .
But it costs nothing to try , so I gathered 2 of them earlier and locked the bolt behind me . The first piece looked like crap but when I put this on .....wham ! 




Also , I've always loved the prewar look from the 40s and these sleeves in particular , together with the floral print , reminded me of the dresses from that period .


However , the dress despite being updated with an exposed thigh peek .....it is sadly , 11 buttons long .....sheesh .

You can imagine how frustrating it will be for me , each time I put it on or hang it up to dry , I'll be unbuttoning or buttoning like mad !



Despite the neverending buttoning process , Cotton On as usual scores when you want something that doesn't require much ironing or care ,  won't crumple easily , is ultra feminine , lightweight also comfy , most suitable for wearing under sunny or extremely warm conditions , with a cut and designs that are so distinctive , you'll know instantly , whether the dress is from them or not .





1 comment:

Elsa said...

Easy solution: you could leave most of the buttons buttoned and just pull it on over your head. That's what I usually do.