Friday 16 February 2018

Airpocalypse from the 23rd floor


Regular tourists will either change their plans or fly the other way but well , here I am . 




This is the lobby .
Will do a separate post for the hotel itself later .


The bed was super comfy and we slept like a baby throughout the night .


It's true . People weren't kidding when they bandied around the word Airpocalypse . Bangkok is the 5th most polluted city in the world and I'm looking back at it from Level 23 of Ibis Styles Phra Khanong .


I've always wanted to try out an Ibis hotel , and well here I am in the fairyland space that is their little landscaped garden .

Did anybody walk around with a face mask ? Not many despite all the dust that was filmed swirling around a spotlight . Frankly , I did not have any chest congestion or cough , so even though I came prepared with a face mask , I didn't use it at all .


Anyway , Happy CNY everybody !
I've got an Airpocalypse to talk about and add to my list of travel experiences ! 




No comments: