Thursday 15 February 2018

Lace lookalike playsuit


Cotton On still holds court for the best fitting playsuits that are all at once flowy , feminine and yet so outstanding in it's recognisable design and versatility .

To date , this has got to be the prettiest playsuit I've added to my wardrobe .
Long sleeves , ruffled edges on the pant leg with bell sleeves ....




....what I love most is the almost lace like , floral design .
It was the last piece on the rack and I took a chance since the size was smaller than what I normally wear .
Needless to say , I was absolutely delighted that I could squeeze into it without looking like an old mutton trying to look like a lamb .




Playsuits by Cotton On just pack so well , don't crumple so easily , weight so little , stand up to the occasion even under the most sweltering weather and dry so fast , no wonder , they are a firm , current fashion favourite of mine .
Sure looks like it's gonna stay that way for a long time more .


No comments: