Sunday 18 February 2018

Star dark , star bright


If you notice already by now , I like to pick up pieces which I actually like from here and there and then only think about how to piece them together in a mix and match manner later . 
Sometimes it works , other times , I think to myself " what on earth was I thinking of back then ? " but most times , this habit of mine ends up with me either looking terribly peculiar or arresting depending on who's looking actually .

Now , as you already have seen from my backposts , I really don't need more earrings but then this particular stall was " throwing prices " so to speak , and of all things I had to go pick the one single earring that cost more than all the other flat priced earrings on offer . Still it cost me less than MYR 10 ( 30 baht to be exact ) , so I would still consider this quite a good buy .
Only thing I did not bargain for was the earring not staying put on sparkling black which I liked ..........




....to a shiny gold which was the back of the earring actually  .
See what I mean ?
When I was on board the BTS , some people had to do a second take , because when it swung around , it was suddenly gold and suddenly not .
So funny I tell you .



Location : Bangkok

No comments: