Saturday 31 March 2018

Hunt for the Reebok x ELLE Lux capri


The day I first spotted Miss Kitty  wearing this stunning capri , made me determined to go hunt it  down , now..... if only I knew where the boutique was .
After googling only did I discover that the label Elle plastered all over the front and back , refers to the American graffiti artist who collaborated with Reebok to come up with this head turning piece .

Bear in mind , I still have the piece by Upendo Taylor ( famously worn by Ronda Rousey ) which I love to death but I also just had to have this ( I think I'm turning into a leggings collector at this point already )
So began the hunt .





All in , I spent around 2 weeks searching for it . 
Outlet number one , did not have it in my size . Second place never stocked it at all , same with the third . I got lucky on the 4th try .




It actually comes in 2 lengths ....full and capri but I've yet to see the full length one , though I think it can be purchased online .



Anyway , it's goooooorgeous , very bold and so very striking , that if I too were to sashay past you , you too might be inspired enough , to go hunt down a pair for yourself eh ?

No comments: