Thursday 26 April 2018

Oversized


Yet another apparel which I found in Aeon under the Scarlet label .
This time it's an oversized baseball shirt which can be very sexy and naughty if you know how best to wear it in a manner that suits you .



I could choose to wear this with a micro pair of high cut denim hotpants underneath . Since it won't be visible , walking around in this combo could probably cause a heart attack en mass .
Don't want that to happen you know ? Oh the irony of that word emblazoned across and yet I dare not wear this the way I wish I could out in the open . 
* Sighs *

Thus currently , I ( sadly ) wear it on top of my workout tights with a sports bra beneath . Bummer .
After I'm done working out of course .

So anyway , yesterday , I wore that old blue striped off shoulder top out .
Had to modify and tighten it cos I've lost so much weight already that if I were to bend down , you can see my entire bra already .

Right , so I went back to that hypermart just to see if the Coachella crochet dress was still there or not .
No it wasn't . Cleaned out .
Yes , that Coachella dress by H & M ......  I last saw 5 pieces on the rack , there was nothing there just now . Could be that someone who reads my blog actually bought it all up or H & M sent their people out to retrieve it eh ?

Shrugged my shoulders and proceeded with my intended purchases . The bills were split into 3 separate purchases .
Then as I was walking out I tried my luck , despite the receipt not reaching the required amount which would easily facilitate the exchange for no fuss , I tried anyway , to ask the counter staff for a freebie .

If it were a lady , she would deny me outright , but aaaahhhhh ....a young man was there tonight , I knew I stood a better chance with him .
Bear in mind that my 3 receipts were all short of the amount needed to exchange for the freebie .
So I pulled out my bag of tricks . Pouted , wrinkled my nose , puffed up my cheeks and squinted ....think he must have been so shell shocked by my uncalled for reactions ( over a freebie , gosh , that is so me ) , so he decided to send me on my way with 2 you know , in case I decided to crawl over the counter and wrestle him to the ground for the gift ( which was a pillow )

Yup , he apologised profusely before handing me 2 pillows instead of 3 for the receipts I had in my hand . I'm not kidding . He really did .

Huh . Huh . How's your day been ? 
I'm happy with my 2 pillows lol .





No comments: