Sunday 20 May 2018

2 Bardot dresses from Nichii


Sometimes when there's a sale going on , and you find something amazing , such as these 2 identical Bardot dresses from Nichii , you just have to get them in every colour !
Two of each in this case .




One in a size which you can breathe easy in and the other , in a size smaller , meant for times when a buffet is not in the works .



Actually , I've been trying Real hard to break away from my tendency to lean towards black dresses , and failed yet again this time . However ,  I also felt that this maroon dress though one size smaller , highlights the design in another manner ( despite being same in design ) and is definitely something I know I can slip into eventually , that's why I also purchased it as a motivational booster .

No , I'm not being unrealistic , middle of last year when I stepped into Nichii , I had to struggle to squeeze into their skirts . Today , it's a breeze .

I can actually wear this out if I wanted to , but it's so tight , and so unforgiving that I won't be able to eat much or my tummy will protrude even more , so this is one of those buys where I will buy and keep it one side .



Pictured above , is the Now dress . Something I can wear now with not too much drama .

Looks something like this on me .
No flouncy sleeves .
Picture from Missguided .

I'm actually very surprised to find such divinely luxurious dresses here . 
These would cost you between 500 to 800 ringgit at a mid branded boutique . Therefore , I think it's such a steal even at the full retail price of MYR 89.90 , but since we are now Day 3 into the Nichii Sale , I managed to get 2 for the price of one .

How's the mood in here ? Currently , it's a bit muted , I see most of their housewifey customers going for tops during their sale .
The atmosphere changes when special occasions come up , that's when the boyfies and hubbies are dragged in , made to wait outside the dressing rooms , their opinions waited upon with held breath , and the transformation once witnessed makes the wallet looser and the lady in question , a very happy new owner of the dress in contention indeed .
Yup , I see a lot of happy couples walking out because you don't need to have a deep wallet to make your lady look like a showroom specimen here . Beautiful dresses are available , if only you take care to find the right one that fits you !


No comments: