Friday 18 May 2018

Dressing Paula - the sale haul


Dropped into the same Dressing Paula outlet again today . 
Gasp !
There were no more 59 ringgit dresses left . One of the salesgirls told me that when I purchased the first 2 dresses from the first store , that was Day 2 when the sale began , yet I only saw the sign put up today only ....hmmmm
Not to be deterred , I hopped to another outlet ( where I figured there would be less people ) , and yes , there was still a good variety of those 59 ringgit dresses there , of which I managed to get 2 more . Actually 3 , add on 10 ringgit to that 3rd dress .

First dress .
The box neckline peplum neoprene .
I love this dress ! It's like a cocktail dress / uniform / pinafore thingy all in one ! Took it 2 sizes down because the squeeze is much more kababoom !





Second dress .
Woven knee length dress .
Makes me look eye popping cos I went one size down .
The girl pointed out my tummy , I told her , I don't care and her eyebrows shot up . So I explained my weight loss to her and she understood . Or I thought she did , cos she said the same thing to the next stick thin customer that walked into the fitting room !
How demotivating . Unfortunately for her , and pat on the back for me , that I decided to rubbish off her comment .



Third one .
Belted A line crepe dress .
My nurse / 60s type of uniform pinafore ( is this what we're getting today?? )




Earlier stash from the first boutique .

The geometric print shirt dress .
Very elegant . Women's heads turn My Way when I walk past in this .
I'm not kidding .




And the striped statement dress .
For days I don't wanna be kababoom !
:D




Heck , I don't know what's overcome me , can't figure out why I keep buying white apparels nowdays despite the stress in taking care of it not getting stained .
Even when it comes to a sports bra .
The worst thing is , Fully white sports bras are always priced above 59 ringgit and never seem to go on discount .
I got lucky today with this one at Cotton On :)



Here's the other white thing I picked up .
White bangles from Voir .
If I bought it , it must be really worth it ! Especially since I've been into Lovisa but never once purchased them eh ?
  



It's Friday and it's still a good time to go find you some bargains .
If you differ , and insist that everyone is shopping online , please tell me how the dresses from the first shop got sold out in 2 days eh ?


No comments: