Sunday 20 May 2018

Willing seller , willing buyer


I'm always trawling those Thai fairs for shoes . Up till now , I've not purchased any items of clothing from them before I think , until I saw this flouncy tiered maxi skirt just now .
Use the hashtag #skirttutu to see the other colours , online sellers are offering .



Yeah , I have an eye for strange or interesting pieces of clothings , so I asked her how much .
She wanted 59 ringgit then went down to 55 before she finalised it at 50 ringgit .
I thought it was only worth 25 ringgit , and was willing to go up to a maximum of 30 ringgit for it but sighhhhhhhh.....in this case , I had to surrender .

It's so ridiculously pretty , that I handed over 50 ringgit for it .


Made from a series of gauze mesh type of lace , the skirt looks different under different lighting conditions .
Dark blue one minute , purple another .

The best part of the purchase was getting the all round approval from 4 Malay women of various shapes and sizes , one of which was the stall helper , the other 3 were walk in customers .
Yeah , I'm small enough to try it on at the stall now , that's how they all knew how it looked on muah !

Guess it's 50 ringgit well spent  .
Boohooohooohoohooohoooo
😭

Things I will do for a nice skirt !


Update : well it does seem as if I got a  good price for this , as online sellers have tagged them between MYR 52 and MYR 70 with no postage included . 
So I guess what the stall helper said was the truth , that they'd sold many of these skirts already . Should be able to see them during Raya itself , lace bottom mermaid style baju kurungs seem to be the rage at these Thai stalls currently .

Leave you with some examples of online sellers and colours that they may or may not have in stock .













No comments: