Monday 4 June 2018

Perfect Pairings with a perfect price


Just looooove buying reasonably priced clothes especially when they go on sale .

How'd I end up here then ? See , soon after walking away so disappointed by the fit at Zara where I was actually prepared to fork out more than I would , I made my way to the monorail station when I came across H & M .

Omg ....the instant I saw the crowd of locals mixed with excited tourists from all corners of the world , I put in a last ditched effort . Despite my feet killing me and being dead tired from all that trying in two earlier Zara stores , I soldiered on and made 4 / 6 times in and out of the dressing room before I finally decided on this dress below .





And what a surprise ! I do have a keen eye for clothes .

It's from the Spring Collection 2018 , named Perfect Pairings .

Modelled by Imaan Hammam below , it's quite lovely I tell you , yet different due to the thick waist sized band gathers on the neckline as well as both sleeve ends .



Not sure if the stores in the northern region have this yet though , as I bought this in the Lot 10 outlet in Kuala Lumpur .



Price ? Though I can't see it listed online on our local Malaysian site but it was marked down from RM145ish with a tag of RM80 .
Of which I eventually only paid RM 75 for as they even applied a 6% discount to the final bill .
How super !

No comments: