Monday 18 June 2018

Shade of grey


How's your holiday going ? Swell I hope .




Was holed up for 3 hours in another H & M outlet today trying on clothes .

In the end , I chose this unusual purplish gray dress which seems to flatter my figure the best despite the ridiculous banded collar .
Somewhat similar to the floral red dress I picked up from another state but with a different skirt end .
The red one is slightly A line flared , while this one kinda resembles a fish tail .
You can see what it looks like on me up in the first picture .


Also found this resort style long white coat there as well . It's beautiful I tell you . Been building up on a collection of outer coats suitable for warm weather lately .

From what I noticed , H & M seems to be adding on more new clothes every 2 weeks or so , and depending on the store , sometimes you get bonus buys in the form of new collections being taken out and thrown into a deal pile which may not be available in other stores .


Anyway , it still never fails to surprise  me whenever I come across yet another stylo milo silent reader of mine , who actually keeps tabs on my bargain purchases . 
Surely you must know that I have a great nose for great buys so hey , thanks for dropping by here, my not to far apart , almost the same age group as me , fashionistas .

We may purchase the same item , but in the end it is our personality that either makes it shine or sink .
For me , I find that a big bright smile does wonders which a cynical smile does for others .


No comments: