Monday 13 March 2017

Reebok - they call these Happy Tights


Over the weeks I've been in and out of dressing rooms a lot trying out compression training tights in particular .

This is why I ended up paying more for a pair of Reebok workout tights .






1. Despite the weight loss , I'm still a big girl and the most important criteria , is to ensure that the fabric does not stretch nor thin out so much , till your panties can be seen !

2. On offer , it's still priced more attractively than other brands

3. Looks fantastic !

4. This particular design is the best of all worlds for me . Combines jungle green and snow camouflage . Madly in love with this .

Here's an example of what it looks like .
Screengrab taken from X life facebook page .

Yep . When you got a big booty like me ,don't go hiding it , flaunt it .






No comments: