Sunday 9 April 2017

Forever addicted to Forever 21


You shouldn't ever try buying inner wear or sports attire at Forever 21 .
Wanna know why ?
See now , I'm stuck . See my latest 2 purchases below.
Find myself looking at the logo and feeling utterly happy and content.
Gosh !

I completely lurrrrrvvvv how the pieces feel and look that whenever I'm in the vicinity , I just cannot pull myself away . Just gotta step in and take a peek .
Doesn't help that sports streetwear is so huge at the moment .





The pieces are so sexy , alluring and unforgettable , I think I am in deep trouble at the rate I keep popping in to check out what's in store .
And when there are offers , that makes it more enticing .
Please gawd I need help .
I think I'm forever addicted to Forever 21 !

Location : Penang

No comments: