Monday 12 June 2017

Cotton On - muscle tee , tank top


When it comes to my activewear , I love to dress in a riot of colours .
Plus I'm beginning to explore other stores for more variety , such as Cotton On , where I found these two called the Coar Coar Power Mesh Tank in Blue Light and Coar Performance Muscle Tee in Yellow Heather .



These 2 are gonna serve as a top cover ( the blue one is very sheer ) , because my midriff is still not there yet , ( I still have a round pouch ) but I'm gonna get there eventually even if it takes me 3 years to do so . 

Patience is required , nothing happens overnight unless you wanna put up with loose skin , which I certainly do not want to . 

Skin needs time to slowly contract . 
This IS possible , I've really gone down a lot . Very visible difference that still does not show on the weighing scale yet . Don't fret over that . It's just a number .




Anyway , Cotton On is an Aussie brand . 
And Coar is their activewear range .

Earlier on , I had gone through some local stores which stocked a lot of bright fluorescent activewear , but I'd seen how one girl in class ended up looking like a ridiculous cheerleader , so these are not meant for fuller figured girls like me , stick thin creatures will find them delightful though .

Honestly , I did not enjoy the retail clothing store experience in Australia ... I still think the Malaysian retail scene is by far the best . 
Just pity the staff in charge of the dressing room . Wouldn't like to be in her shoes and have to tackle a mountain of clothes daily gosh .
Seeing how people are shopping for raya clothes now , you can imagine the madness .
While I'm glad I found these 2 on sale and that made me smile of course , the image of that poor girl who was struggling to cope with the growing hill of discarded clothes , still stays fresh in my head up till now .

Location : Penang 

No comments: