Sunday 3 September 2017

H & M - can I M


Heading up north , this year's paddy fields are not as spectacularly golden as in the past . 
Still , out of habit , I popped into the best shopping complex in town , which is Aman Central , and head straight for the split level H&M store located within .



H&M medium support , racerback sports bra with ventilating mesh and wide elasticated hem.

Lo and behold , because I decided to take a look at spaghetti strap tops now that I can wear them , geez I feel like kicking myself because I never knew there was an activewear range !
Soooo many items too . Aarrgh ! How unexpected !

There was one pair of tights that I lusted after but it was too small and I frankly did not find the other prints up my alley , until I shifted through the racks and there was this electric blue sports bra ,staring back at me !

Update : after the first wash , the colour faded slightly . Hmmm not happy with that however , I still think it's good as there is no removable padding yet it manages to hide my twin toppings well . 


That mud orange saffron ( labelled as an Orange coloured Ruffle Camisole Top ) top is just for daily wear , heck I can wear that round the house too when I tire of it .

But the bra omg , it's in M .
M for Medium . Can I possibly fit in ? Seeing how I cannot yet cram into certain dress sizes here yet as the bottom fits but those batwing fat gets in the way grrrrrr....
Into the dressing room I go .
Can I M ? Any possibility without breaking a joint ?

Yes yes yes ! Sweet gawd . Honestly I don't know why their togs don't really suit me but the sports bra is so comfy and cozy , yes , please pack that up for me .

:)

Location : Aman Central Mall , Alor Setar , Kedah 

1 comment:

Gianna Blake said...

The bra does look amazing, specially loved the blue colour. I am also looking to buy one or two sports bra as it’s getting hotter these days. I visited the nearby sportswear store yesterday as they usually have a great collection. But the store owner told me to come back after a week as they’ll be receiving newly arrived products then.