Tuesday 31 October 2017

Indian earrings from Little India - first 3 pairs


Well , we're entering another phase here . Indian earrings . 
Yup , all started when I had to improvise on Deepavali , it was a last minute decision when I had to scramble a look that was hurriedly put together .
Also had to do with a couple of visits to Lovisa before I said to myself  " that does it " , after almost fainting over the price tags there .

With a purpose in mind , I stormed into Little India just now .
Honestly , Georgetown is full of Chinese but I was and almost am always the sore thumb that sticks out here . I've NEVER been harassed here once , well , they just look and that's ok by me .

Anyway , come see the booty below . 







Very elaborate , bigger than life designs I walked out with .
Will go well with the new wardrobe I've accumulated lately .

That black earring ? Super rare . Hardly ever see black danglers .

Wondering why these are my first 3 pairs ? Well , over the years , I've popped in for glass bangles and such but never earrings . And since Lovisa took the ethnic out of them and turned them mainstream , now we can safely wear them whenever we see fit .

Happy ? You betcha ! :)

Location : Little India , Penang



No comments: