Saturday 11 November 2017

3 more


These don't cost very much either . Got the first 2 from a lady operating from a flea market stall . She's from China and she's lived here so long she can even speak Malay already .
My first impression of her though , was that she was either Korean or Vietnamese due to the slang but who am I to doubt her eh ? I'll just take what she says at face value cos she had some interesting pieces indeed .
All one offs from what I see .



Bead braided wire cuff bracelet.
Absolutely love this find !
Price : 7 ringgit .
From experience , all these beads take sweat well , the downside is those end hooks that are twisted in to keep the beads in place keep getting hitched on the threads of my clothes . Grrrrrr.


Very dramatic , unevenly coloured , antique looking Kampuchean princess style necklace which I am going to lengthen with a ribbon on both ends .
Price : 14 ringgit 


This pendant was the cheapest .
Ever . Never found a cheaper one that I liked in my life .
Got it from a store selling everything at 5 ringgit . Shaped like a perfume bottle . For 5 ringgit , why not have some fun with it eh ?

Location : Penang

No comments: