Wednesday 27 June 2018

Two day Zumba event at The Top - Funky & Stylo


There was a 2 day Zumba event at The Top recently and every instructor who was in attendance was dressed so resplendently in the best Zumba wear your money can buy , you just have to see it for yourself to know how outstanding a fitness wear it can be to the human eye .
The theme was Funky & Stylo and if I am not wrong , one of the instructors told me , it was organised by Lin and Ika .



The first picture above is of Zin Leenel , one of the best zumba party organisers on this side of the planet . A real livewire who so infectiously glows with positive crazy sexy enthusiasm wherever he goes . His events are so tight , I really do not know how he works his magic but he has a presence that just radiates like the pulse thumping inside a club !

He didn't organise this one but was invited to perform and he roped me in to help out so here I am with his regular hot hot dancers . 
There were 4 of us on day 1 , Trace couldn't make it on the 2nd day but she did selfie with me and it's somewhere below . 



Actually I love all these events cos they give me a chance to try and keep up with the instructors .
Yeah , they're all great Zumba instructors and have their own unique signature styles . 

Left to right 
( refer to the picture above )
All the stylo milo funky Zumba instructors from Day 2 .

It's my first time dancing with instructor Qhasih ( she's so tall , elegant and very model like , sorry yer if I got the title wrong  )
I've danced with Zin Farah Afza ( very well dressed every single time , I like looking at her clothing choices , her expressive face and fierce dancing  ) ,
That's Zin Leenel in yellow sleeve ( always handsome and has so many zumba outfits in his bag ready for any dance emergency or change of clothes wow , I try my best to keep up as he can really shake , as a Latin fire burns deep inside him ! ) ,
 Zin Farah Diba and Zin Yuna Husna who are always dressed in similar striking  outfits ( they came all the way from Bagan Serai ! They way they dance ah fuyoooo J Lo also kalah I tell you ... super fierce !)  , Zin Moon Anie ( she looks like an Egyptian Zumba princess with her beautiful mesmerising eyes , very cute and fast ) 

What am I doing up there next to them ? There was some confusion , don't be mistaken , I am no instructor , however , I shall savour the moment , since I missed Day 1's opportunity to take pics with Zin Mohd Hisham Mohd Yusuf ( boy can he pusing , I screamed each time he did that cos I couldn't keep up ) as well as Zin Zaida ( first time for me , she's got some very interesting and challenging dance moves )



Yeah , that crowd pic is from Day One where I wore a satin jacket and almost pengsaned from the heat !


In the end , I took it off but ehem , that was towards the end , when the cool down session was held , and I just as quickly put it back on again cos my boobies were threatening to spill out !



Can't stay up these days , it shows on my face .


Did I photobomb this shot with Trace and Lin ?
Nah , I just do not know how to selfie but I'm trying to get the hang of it although I set the trend in Istanbul years ago out of neccessity .




Managed to corner Zin Farah Diba , she was still so adrenaline pumped in this pic hahaha !
Zumba lovers in Bagan Serai , I'm so jealous that you got her as your instructor ! 


Zin Leenel in a reflective mood lol .
Yeah I make no secret that I really enjoy his dancing , his presence and enthusiasm .
In fact , Day 2 was delayed quiet a while cos they expected him to be the MC ( he had to fly all the way from Southbay , Batu Maung where he just held a class ) .

Anyway , when the Zumba music starts , we are all like minded , crazy , sexy , hot and cool , depending on who's instructing , maybe all at once even ! 

Bonus : an updated list of all the fitness dance venues you can join while in Penang . 
It's so easy to slim down when you Zumba ! Just look at me .

https://gostansikit.blogspot.com/2017/12/dance-fitness-in-penang-15-venues-all.html?m=1



No comments: