Saturday 8 September 2012

A&W- Aeon Bandar Perda ( U )


Even though I have to drive all the way here to get my 'fix', I feel like I want to kiss the ground first before nursing my rootbeer float.



Yes, ever since they closed their Gurney Plaza outlet I have to pay toll and make the journey across the bridge just to dine in this outlet.
But hey, it's worth it !

See....how one person demolishes one maple syrup and butter waffle....



Half a coney dog that was photographed at this angle because an anaconda (me) swallowed it partially first while the other un-anaconda grabbed MOST of the minced meat....




...together with not one but TWO drumsticks...muahahahaha





I love you A&W (Root Bear) . Don't know what I'd do without you. But even if you finally decided to move out of town, you know I will still track you down .

P.S.  Been crazy about their bear mascot forever . Hope that explains my unusual behaviour


No comments: