Tuesday 8 October 2013

( NH ) Sushi Zento - Precinct 10



Frankly speaking, I've put off coming here for so long..




...because I always imagined it would burn a big hole in my pocket




My fears were unfounded, since, once we were inside, I'm thinking to myself that a conveyor belt restaurant can't be costing the heaven and earth right ?
Right, coz thumbing through the menu, though, I was able to find reasonably priced sets with chunky portions of fish as an added bonus.


Mixed sashimi cubes with sushi rice was the most expensive item we ordered. At around RM $30 or so, I'd say it's more than reasonable. Comes with a bowl of one of the most tasty miso soups I've had in Penang so far.
Wish I had ordered this because I totally loved it after sampling some from the person who did.




The variety is simply amazing.
Fresh plus real value for money. No slimy fish roe. Nice .




In a way, the dish above made the Salmon sashimi below, which cost around 5 or 6 ringgit less, look so sad and boring.



Next. Grilled teriyaki salmon. Fought over the skin, meat was a bit too tough. Still the sauce was so delicious ,if there was nobody around I would have licked the plate clean.



Pike.
The managress actually recommend that I take the air flown one, but since I thought I knew better, I'm gonna let you know that you should take her advice if she ever gives it to ya . Coz she knows her fish better than us and this was a wee bit on the fishy side.


 After asking for the bill, we were given a choice of a free treat as we'd spent around $100 for all that.
Settled on the ice cream, went home real full and happy.




Location : Precinct 10, Jalan Tanjong Tokong

Tips : the outlet operates on a break shift system so it's best to come during peak hours.




No comments: